What you will learn in this course:
Understand the principles and be able to work with variables and data types.
Work with conditional and cyclic constructions.
Understand the use of arrays and be able to work with methods to process data in arrays.
Use functions (understand and use scopes, context, recursion).
Work with objects.
LIST OF LESSONS:
1. Introduction 0:28:13
2. Code structure 0:21:14
3. Variables and data types 0:38:50
4. Strings and type conversion 0:28:04
5. Operators 0:39:16
6. Conditional if statement 0:44:53
7. Switch and ternary operator 0:22:34
8. Loops 0:48:05
9. Arrays 0:36:57
10. Array Methods 0:28:25
11. Functions. Part 1 0:51:24
12. Functions. Part 2 1:00:54
13. Objects. Part 1 0:35:20
14. Objects. Part 2 0:36:56