Payment is made through the authorization server of the Savings Bank using the Bank cards of the following payment systems:
- VISA (Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Electron)
- MasterCard (MasterCard Mass, MasterCard Gold, MasterCard Platinum, MasterCard Electronic)
- Sufficient funds on the card;
- The card has not expired;
- The limit for 1 card per day for payment is 200,000 rubles
- The function of the browser "Pop-up windows" is unlocked (!).
The form of payment on the site Sberbank:
Process To make a payment, you need to enter the following information on the payment page:
- Bankcard number
- Enter the sixteen-digit card number without spaces indicated on the front of the card.
- The name of the owner (Cardholder name) - enter your name and surname in Latin letters. The entry must exactly match the embossed on the map line.
- Expire Date - select the expiration date of your card.
First the digits of the month, then the 4 digits of the year.
- CVC2 / CVV2 / CID code (on the reverse side) - enter the control code located on the back of the card.
The code consists of 3 digits.
IMPORTANT!! You do not need to enter a PIN from the card! After the data has been entered, click the "Pay" button. Sberbank (sms from number 900) will send a password to your mobile phone. Check the data and write the numbers in the corresponding field PASSWORD: Click the "Send" button.
After some time after payment, the status of the order in the personal cabinet will change - you will receive an e-mail to the corresponding letter.